Monday, January 22, 2007

Routine

Isaiah is such a trooper. We have traveled so much during his first 14 months of life. We have visited family, gone on vacations, gone on business trips....and all were usually in a different time zone. Its amazing how well he does adapt and is so happy and outgoing....BUT I am sure that is why is has problems sleeping.

Last week we started a routine for nap time and so far it has worked out pretty good. So I started a new one for bedtime now too....since last week he would not go to bed two nights in a row. Last night instead of giving him water when he woke up...we tried milk. I think it worked a lot better. (Maybe he is just hungry??) I will have to keep all of you posted...but he slept from 7:30-1:30...then was awake until 2:30 then slept until 7! Wow! Hopefully we are on to something here.

The good news is that we (meaning me and Isaiah) will not be traveling for 5-6 months so we hopefully will figure out what he needs....and who knows...maybe eventually he will sleep through the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how could i forget...my wife made a great dinner tonight...it really reminded me of Hong kong!!! some mandarin chicken, rice and broccoli...it was "all that"...move over Martha---