Friday, January 26, 2007

Tired

I have not written in a few days because I have been exhausted!! Isaiah is not sleeping well...and we always seem to blame it on him teething..but I have to say I actually do see one coming in! But who knows why he doesnt sleep. We have tried so many things and maybe he is just not a sleeper. Dave always says....since he doesn't want to sleep now...when he is a teenager and wants to sleep in...he is not going to be able too! Haha! Poor Isaiah=)

Dave was suppose to travel this weekend to Buffalo for a retreat, but since they still don't know if it is on or not...he is not going to go. He wants to spend time with his family! Awww...he is so sweet!

But...Dave is going to be traveling next week so my sister-in-law, Danielle, is coming down for a few days to spend time with me and Isaiah! Yeah! We are so excited. I am sure Isaiah and Makenzie will have so much fun. Too bad Ana couldn't join us too!

We have been eating a lot at home lately. Dave and I take turns making dinners. He loves to grill and I have been trying out new recipes so I will be better at them by the time the new baby arrives. We love spending time together and eating as a family. We don't feel so stressed to eat fast at a restaurant or entertain Isaiah....although he usually is entertaining us at the dinner table. It is so nice to sit down and eat together every night. I cannot wait for the new baby to arrive to add to our family and our mealtimes. How exciting! Tonight we are making BBQ wings and fun fries!!! I hope they are good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martha--I mean michele..what do i do to deserve such a wife....dinner tonight was awesome..the chicken wings were incredible...

i can kinda vouch for michele...isaiah doesn't sleep well...I hope, with prayer he will...especially when the new baby comes....for Michele's sake...he won't come to me when he cries at 2am....

my wife is a great host...we had josh here this week...and she cooked, hosted, and just is wonderful...

i love my wife.
d