Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yuck!

I have been so exhausted lately. I nap when Isaiah naps but I am still so tired. I also have been nauseous and have had terrible heart burn. I was never like this last time. It is horrible but...only 2 1/2 more weeks to go....that is what is getting me through the end (the countdown!)

I actually slept so good last night even when I got up with Isaiah...he is a whole different story! We cant figure him out....but D has been taking care of him at night almost all the time...thank God. I don't think I could do it now.

My mom is coming out Thursday and I cannot wait. We moved her trip up a week since I am so tired all the time. Good thing Isaiah is such a good little guy...he plays and reads and walks everywhere. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't such a good toddler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope ma-Wahl is ready for the I-man..he is a handful...he is awesome...and energy that doens't end...I can see why michele doesn't need to go to the gym...

we are excited for #2...my wife has been a trooper carrying around that basketball under her shirt...
love