Friday, May 25, 2007

Some updates

I guess I have blogged in awhile. So here are some updates!

Mrs. Socha is doing great! She is such a strong person. She does have to do chemo but they got everything. Thank God!!

I decided not to wean Hope to formula right now. She is doing sooo much better! She is so smiley and happy. It was too hard to do. It took her 20 minutes to drink two ounces and then she would get an upset tummy and Isaiah was into everything. So right now she is still being breastfed. Her face looks great too...but she has some cradle cap now. Any advice on how to get rid of it?

Isaiah is doing great! He is so funny. He loves to entertain people. His new place to play is under the TV set where he takes out all the videos....Well it was driving me crazy because he was wrecking some of them...so I cleaned it out. Now he opens it and just stares at it like where did all my toys go. Sorry Isaiah =)

Dani, Gary and Makenzie are down here and we are going to celebrate Maks one year birthday!! Isaiah and Makenzie are so cute together....except that he likes to sit on her...which he was taught by Dani...good thing she is a tough little girl!!

My Mom is coming out in the beginning of June and then she is going to fly back with us to Buffalo. So we will be in Buffalo June 13th through the 25th....so hopefully we can see a lot of people this time. We are going for Dave's high school reunion too! I am sure that will be fun! Then we are off to Florida to see Doug, Carrie, Cade, Camryn, Ana, and Baby #4 (which we will not be able to see to our next visit....Carrie is due July 17th). We are so excited to go and travel and see everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele. I am so glad that Mrs. Socha is doing so well. I will continue to pray. I am also glad that things are going better with Hope. I sort of remember what to do for cradle cap but since it's kind of vague (been a lot of years) I don't want to misadvise. You all sound happy and busy...enjoy your company, your mom's visit and Buffalo. We would love to see you when you come to Florida, if it's possible. I don't know if you would go to the beach but we could meet you...anywhere! Or if you can come here that would be great. Whatever works for you...even if it's a short visit as it sounds like you will be busy when you are here. Give those little ones a hug and kiss from me. Ashley asked me to email your blog address.