Monday, July 23, 2007

2 Weeks and 4 Stores Later....

We finally broke down and bought a crib tent. Isaiah is not ready for is big boy bed.....and neither were we. Dave was with him all night long and no one was really getting any sleep besides Hope!

So we went to buy the tent yesterday. The first store didn't carry them. Then the next store was out and the third store was closed. So we finally found it at Toys R US.

I put it together last night and then we let Isaiah play in there. He thought it was fun....of course until bed time came. He did cry for a little while but went to sleep and slept until 3:30! Then we were all up. Hope ate and then was really gassy so Dave took her when I went to Isaiah's room. I probably should have left him but since it was the first night I went in.....but I couldn't get him back in bed then. So he ended up in bed with me because Dave had a 4:30 call and I couldn't leave Hope alone (with the whole choking thing).

So I finally got Isaiah back to sleep at 4:45am and then of course Hope starts crabbing. So I had her until 6:30 when Dave finally relieved me....and Isaiah and I slept until 7:45am!!!

Then I tried our old routine again for nap time...and it took him 45 minutes to go to sleep and a little complaining....but he did fall asleep and is still sleeping!

I pray that we all start to get some sleep around here again!!! I hope Isaiah likes his tent!!

BY THE WAY...if you caught Dave's Fox News interview....it went great....However, they were showing the wrong product. The dolls were his but the little figurines were not. Oh well...at least the name of his company and website were on.

ALSO...if you missed Night Line when he was on....go here and see it! (It is on the left hand side.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer and I watched Night Line...it was good. Hope it all works out. It must be exciting but a little stressful.