Saturday, July 28, 2007

Our Kiddos

Here are some recent photos of the kiddos since I haven't posted any in awhile. I will eventually post a picture of the crib tent...i just have to remember to take it. Isaiah is either going to sleep or just waking up when I remember and he just wants to get out.


Here is the chair that we bought for Hope. It is supposed to help her sit up on her own. The only problem is every time I put her in the chair she pukes! Poor thing.

OH and the other problem is that Isaiah thinks it is his chair! He loves to sit in it but gets stuck! He must not care that it is pink! Ha ha! (I love both of their faces in this one!)

Hope loves her exersaucer! (Although she pukes in this one too...but not as much!)
Isaiah loves his Popsicles!
Isaiah posing for a picture. He is too funny!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are precious. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

those are cute kids....even if i am related