Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nicknames

Well....Hope has a new nickname....I call her squeaker! She is so funny. She is babbling all the time but she squeaks as she is babbling....it is the funniest thing. You have to hear it because it is hard to describe. But she does it all day long...and she LOVES to hear herself talk! When Isaiah and Hope start talking...I am in trouble...I dont know if I will be able to get a word in...Ha ha!

Isaiah is feeling much better! He had a fever for a few days and then got a horrible rash! He was so cranky too! Poor thing. We took him to the doctor to make sure that he didnt have an ear infection since we are flying home this weekend...and he is fine!

Isaiah is talking more and more everyday. He is funny and you really have to watch what you say because he repeats everything! He calls Hope...Hop...so my dad nicknamed them IHOP...ha ha...how original!

No comments: