Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Prayers Have Been Answered!

I dont think that I wrote on my blog about Dave's product...but I did call a few people and ask for prayers.

But when Fisher Price recalled all their products....Walmart wanted everything retested (just to be safe). Now Dave's factories do not use lead paint...but this was an issue of cross contaimination within the factories....and Dave does use some of the same factories as Fisher Price.

Well....after a week of stress and lots of praying....all thier products came back and passed the test! Thank God!

There is another issue that is still pending...but completely seperate from this issue....so please keep the prayers coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn I am in town the wrong weekend in Florida--will be there this coming weekend. Some day we will catch up with you and see those beautiful children. Been catching up on the blog and also want to congratulate Dave on Walmart and the religious toys.

Love,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it worked out and I will pray for the other issue to be resolved. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Anonymous said...

thanks for being faithful....
my wife put isaiah to bed..she is the big gun when the kids get unruly...she knows just the right formula to handle them...she's the man--well, sort of-
love