Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We are in Buffalo!!

We just got into Buffalo last night and the kids are doing great! Isaiah of course does not forget anything. He knows where all his toys are...he knows if there is something new....and he knows that Grandpa has a tractor and a 4 wheeler. He is having a blast here. Hope is loving her new toys and rolling all around!

We are here for a little while and would love to see everyone. We are going to have a party at my parents house this Saturday at 2 and a cookout at 4. Let me know if you can come! Hope to see you all there.

We were just in Florida. We were there for my uncle's funeral. It is still not real to me. The whole time I was just waiting for him to walk through the door in his police uniform like he used to when we were little and then come and play with us. I will miss him very much. The funeral and the support of the police officers and friends and family was so amazing! He was loved by everyone. Please continue to pray for my Aunt Kim and Ashley, Sean, Autumn, and Spencer.

We also visited Doug and Carrie and all the kiddos while we were there. AND we got to see baby Monica. She is a cutie and looks just like Doug (I think). It was so great for all the cousins to play together. Hope loves Aunt Carrie! And Isaiah loves to play with all his cousins. At the end Ana and Isaiah were actually starting to share and play nice together! We love when we can all get together and the cousins can play. I wish we all lived closer!

No comments: