Thursday, November 8, 2007

I would like to get a jump start on Christmas Gifts....

So please send me any ideas you have for yourself or for family members.

I have to start thinking about it because November gets kind of crazy with my birthday, then Thanksgiving, Isaiah's 2ND birthday, getting Christmas pictures taken and.....lots more!

I am getting out my list of people we buy for and also my Christmas card list. So people that have moved within the last year...please email me your new address!

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

P.S. Socha family...what are we doing for gift exchange this year?? Are we donating again to a charity or choosing names to buy gifts for couples?? Let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last Wednesday (11/07) I was at the mall. There were Christmas decorations up and I couldn't believe that they were already playing Christmas music. I don't remember the music being played quite so early. I didn't expect it. I was back at the mall yesterday and was okay. You are right about starting early...it will be here before you know it.