Friday, November 16, 2007

Our House

Here's what has been happening at the Socha's:

* The kids and I have been going to our allergist appointments.

* I joined the MOM's club (after going with my sister in law in Florida) and went to a play group with the kids. Isaiah had so much fun! There were not that many people there since this time of year is so crazy. January will bring more activites!

* I have been trying new cookie recipes and have found some good ones...will post at a later time.

* Dave just decided to go the Hong Kong on Sunday...so my mom is coming out Monday afternoon...so by myself for a little while.

* ACTUALLY...we found a great babysitter through our friends Randy and Rachael. So she is coming to help out on Sunday while Dave is gone. Isaiah loves her! And Hope likes her as long as she is not holding her. She came yesterday and I got to go shopping for a little bit...well with Hope. I had to get their outfits for their Christmas pictures. It is a lot easier shopping with one. OH AND GAP IS HAVING THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THIS WEEKEND...30% OFF!!

*And finally...just getting ready for next week....Thanksgiving, my birthday and Isaiah's birthday!...That week will always be a busy one in our house. So if I am quiet...that is why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wishing your family a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to both you and Isaiah----so glad you found someone you like for babysitting--once Hope warms up to her you can shop with Dave and relax a bit.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are busy and going well! Enjoy your mom and all the festivities.