Monday, November 12, 2007

Presley's Birthday Party

Presley turned 2 yesterday but, her party was today.

We were off to a rough start because Hope would not nap. She finally fell asleep after I put her in the car...she was awake for 4 hours!! Then we drove around but Isaiah was getting restless...and I couldn't blame him. So we went to the party early (Jill had told us to come early...we didn't just show up!)

Isaiah and Presley had such a great time playing! Then...we ate lunch...and I bought Isaiah's from home...but somehow he ended up with a rash around his mouth. So I had to keep watching his mouth to make sure it didn't get worse. It ended up getting better...but it is so scary.

Then came the presents...Isaiah sat nicely on my lap and watched her. He was in shock I think. He did know which present was from us and he really wanted to open it and play with it (he has been eying that thing all week!). Then he did get down and really look at some of her gifts and try and help her open them.

I told him he will get gifts for his birthday in 2 weeks....Now he is excited!!

We didn't stay for the cake because my kids were soooo tired...and they needed their naps! And that is where they are now....ahhhh peace and quiet!! Ha Ha!!

I didn't get to take pictures because I was holding Hope. She would just look at some man and cry! But Jill is so good about sending me some...so I will post them when I have them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of work but also a lot of fun. I remember those days... you should be napping while they are...ha! ha! Looking forward to the pictures. I know your mom is arriving today. Enjoy your time together.