Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Mom is going home tomorrow =(

I love when my Mom is here. I always make a list of all the things that I need to do while she is here. It is nice to have someone here to help with the kids, the laundry, the dishes and the cleaning, and to do all the errands that I save up for when she is here.

I offically started Christmas shopping on Wednesday and I am almost done. I would run out in the morning and my mom would babysit...or we would all run out together after naptime. I just have to buy for Mr. and Mrs. Socha and for our godchildren!!! I feel so much pressure lifted off of me! I don't know when I would have done it all. I guess I would have figured it out, but this way the kids didn't have to get dragged in every direction. We also bought our tree and decorated it.

I am so sad to see her go...but she will be back soon...and another list of things will begin.

No comments: