Friday, December 21, 2007

Reason #42 On Why We Need To Move...

I was at the post office today with the two kids. Hope in the baby Bjorn and Isaiah in an umbrella stroller. As I was walking to go into the post office, this older lady was pulling out and started yelling at us...."Don't you dare cross in front of me...Do you see me? Do you see me? Don't do it!" Then as she was pulling away she waves at me and says "Bye Lady Bye!"

Now of course I wanted to say something to her. It was cold and I was trying to get the kids inside as the wind is blowing on them and Isaiah is saying...cold mama, cold. BUT...I just smiled and waited until she was done and gone to cross. I don't know what was going through her mind as she did this, but most people when they see someone with kids...let them cross in front of them.

Another lady who witnessed the whole thing just looked at me and smiled. She must be from the east coast to...ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me years ago at the Summit mall, going to see Santa. All we had was David and we were going to see Santa. I think older people just get cranky!!