Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

Well...it has been almost 1 year since I started this blog. Last year my first entry was about New Year's resolutions. Although no one shared what their resolutions were...mine was to read everyday....AND I did it!!! Some days I didn't read however....Dave and I were reading the One Year Bible so I would catch up the next day if I happened to miss. I also read other books before Hope was born, but after she came I decided to just do one since it was hard even to do that.

I have been trying to think of a new resolution to do for this year and so far I came up with one thing. Lately I feel like I am rushing to get things done. Whenever the kids are playing well or whenever I am taking them out somewhere...I feel like I only have a short time period to do something. And as a result...I have damaged some very expensive things....like my computer and not one but two of our cars. No one else was hurt but it has hit me to slow down. I guess I will have to live with some crying kids sometime if I can't get out the door right away or try and do things after Dave gets home....I will have to figure it out.

So....are you daring enough to share your resolutions this year??

Anyway, I have really enjoyed blogging. I feel like more people know what is going on in our lives. And even though most of you don't comment....I get emails or phone calls to say hi and see how we are doing, which is so nice.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy New Year!!!
How are you guys doing? Call us when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Isaiah and Hope are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Michele--you are admirable for the quality you have to make resolutions, and to keep them. I love reading about you and the kids--you have a great style and I like to see God in what you say and do, it encourages me, even though at this stage my challenges are quite different.

May God bless your decisions to honour him, and may you continue to be a blessing to your family and friends--have a wonderful new year!

Teresa