Friday, March 7, 2008

Overheard this morning....

Dave: I now know what motherhood feels like and I hope I don't have to experience it again!

Isaiah and I have been sick with the flu and Dave has been doing everthing. Taking care of us and Hope, doing dishes, and laundry (to name a few). He is the best! We just keep praying that Dave and Hope stay healthy.

We are getting better but still not 100%. I have very little of a voice today. It keeps coming and going.

The only good thing about us being sick is that we have had a personal chef! Yes...everyday Mrs. Socha stops by with food. We have had homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, cabbage and I don't know how to spell the other foods because they are middle eastern foods...ha ha! Thank you so much!! That definitely helps us get better!

No comments: