Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sneaking up on me...

Yesterday I realized that Easter is NEXT weekend! What?? I wasn't even thinking of Easter. We have been going through our Lenten season and then all got hit with some sort of illness and it has thrown everything off. Plus with Easter being so early this year, I am not prepared.

Hope and I ran to the mall today to find the kids some Easter outfits. Good thing my Mom reminded me I already had an outfit for Hope...one that was sent to us when she was born. But Isaiah....boys just totally wear out their clothes so I did find something for him...but I hope it fits. They really need to come up with a 2 1/2 size because 2 is too small and 3 is way to big (for pants anyway!)

And Mrs. Socha and I decided on Easter dinner but...I still have to shop and prepare for that.

I guess Easter has been on the back of my mind since we have decided to move. All I think about is how much we have to get done here to pack and all the things that need to be done in our new house before we move in. But I know everything will be fine so....I will just concentrate on Easter this week and our Lord's rising.

No comments: