Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook Won!!!

We were celebrating here last night! We are so glad that the right person won! He is so talented and can sing anything. I think it showed even more last night when he and the other David were singing head to head. He totally out sang him.

We actually voted too. I wonder if Simon Cowell said that the other David won just to make the people who really liked David Cook vote. It sure worked....we voted and voted and voted!! Ha ha!
We couldn't get through on our cell phones but my moms land line phone was like a direct line to David Cook. We voted about 350 times!! (Yup we are losers :) But that is one of the only shows I watch.

Plus a lot of the years....I don't think the person who deserved to win actually won besides Carrie Underwood.

Well only my opinion but I cant wait until his CD comes out. I will definitely buy it!

3 comments:

Sumner Family Fun said...

350 times! you are kidding! not much to do in buffalo huh...? lol! we were actually going for little david...but they are both so talented it didn't matter. both their lives are already changed forever! :)

Anonymous said...

Tia is entering..or so she plans...this year, so we will need ppl like you on the phones...can't wait to see you--T

Anonymous said...

Cook was who I voted for to---wonder if Simon apologized before they announced who won because he knew!!