Friday, October 17, 2008

What We Have Been Doing Here:)

Here is a slideshow of what we have been up to here in Buffalo. We have been having so much fun with the kids! They are so cute together and starting to play better with each other. Sometimes they are so funny they have us cracking up! (I stole this website from my sister-in-law Carrie because the slideshow she did was so cute. She always find cool stuff on the web for her blog...where do you find it all??) This is of our times at Notre Dame, the great pumpkin patch, and the zoo!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 10/17/08

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was darling!!!
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

i missyou guys soooo much--thanks for the slideshow....

i love you all soooooo much...

xoxoxoxox

Maria LaRoe said...

Hi Michele! It was so nice to see your comment!! I figured I would give this whole blog thing a try! We would love to meet up with you guys when you are here...let us know when you're coming!

Your pictures are so cute and the slideshow is so cool! One of these days you'll have to tell me how you do that..I'm new to all this stuff! =)
Hope you guys are well and talk to you soon!

Sumner Family Fun said...

So cute Michele! Maki and I watched it over and over again! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I had posted a comment before but I guess not. I just loved the slide show and I never thought about it but how neat that Dave, being away, can share in the experience. Love you folks!