Monday, October 26, 2009

Kristine's Baby Shower

Kristine's baby shower was yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came. We hoped you enjoyed yourselves. Here are a few pictures. Sorry there are not more...I was in charge of writing down gifts and Kerri was in charge of pictures during that time....as you can see she did not take that many!! Oh well I am waiting for my aunt to send me some. She took lots!


The prizes.




The mother-to-be!

The delicious cake!! So good!! So glad there is some left over so I can have more today. Ha ha!
Pregnant Sisters!


Opening gifts.

Me in front of Kristine's letters that were on her wedding cake. My Aunt Mary made her centerpiece.

Cute booties....hoping for opposite sex so I can have the other ones. Ha ha!




4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

yeah--finally pictures of Kristine! You and Kristine look so cute pregnant--make sure you let Kristine know I said that. Thanks for sharing pictures of the party. So glad all went well!

Sumner Family Fun said...

So cute! The gifts were great! Kristine looks beautiful! You do too! I loved all the pics in your last post too! Keep them coming...Isaiah and Hope are WAY TOO CUTE!!! xoxo!

Love, Tita said...

Great pictures of the shower! Cake was awesome! Wish I was there! Your girls look great!

Aunt Kim said...

what a great time. i felt like i was there - thanks for the pictures and update. you both look great. i like that Scott was there. wish we could have been there;-)