Thursday, January 21, 2010

36 almost 37 weeks!

Yes...I am counting down!!! Feel a lot bigger than last week and looking a lot bigger. I think the pregnancy glow is gone and exhaustion has set in. HA HA! I usually need a nap every day!

I went for another sonogram on Tuesday because last week I was measuring small (after measuring so big for so long...go figure!) But every thing looks great and the baby is measuring big too. So who knows. I go to the doctor again tomorrow...I am every week now...So I will let you know if there is any progress.

I am very anxious for Kristine and Scott's little one to arrive. She is due in 5 days but they will induce on Feb 1st!! Getting close for everyone. I think the kids are getting anxious too!!











2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I cannot wait to see the new baby pictures for both you and Kristine's!! You look wonderful.

Love, Tita said...

Lookin' good, honey! I can't wait!