Sunday, March 21, 2010

Identical

So I have been trying to figure out who Micah looks like. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure it out until....I looked back in my blog. Look under March 2007 and April 2007. Micah looks exactly like Hope when she was a baby! So crazy! So glad I have this blog to realize how much my babies change and grow:)

We had Hope's 3rd birthday party today. I can't believe she is almost 3! I will post pictures soon. We had such a blast and the cake was so delicious this time!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

wow--I looked at march and april 2007 and yes Hope and Micah do look very much alike. The blog right before this one where Hope is being so gentle with him and they are face to face shows the similarity big time! So cute and I to cannot believe Hope is 3!! Happy Bday HOPE!

Aunt Kim said...

I looked back and I do see the similarities. I also had fun rereading some of the blogs...one was your labor and delivery of Hope. How appropriate since it has been a long time since I have been in labor and soon will be a co-coach. ;-) I enjoyed the previous blog and your new one! I can't believe Hope is almost 3. So glad the party went well and the cake was yummy.

Sumner Family Fun said...

Ok so I do agree but I still think he looks like Isaiah! I can't wait to hold him!!!! 3 more days!!! xoxo!