Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some More Baptism Pictures

I was really bummed when Ashley (Dave's cousin) told me my battery died on my camera. I thought she didn't get any pictures at all....but she took a ton! The battery ran out right before he was baptized so I am waiting for pictures from Mrs. Socha, Kristina, and Helena...I hope they got some good ones. Ashley got some great ones...she is a great photographer!!

Isaiah and Mia!! So funny!
Hopey and Mia!
Waiting for the ceremony to begin!
Micah with his godmother Kristina.
Beautiful Hopey!
Micah just hanging with his godmother.
Kristina reading to the kids. She is a great entertainer....can't tell she has 9 kids!! Ha Ha!
Hopey with her new book she won't put down.
Mommy and Micah!
Micah smiling at Monsignor during the ceremony! So precious!Really listening and taking it all in.
I love him!
Praying for Micah! As Isaiah would say "Micah didn't close his eyes!" LOL!
About to be baptized. The kids loved it!
And my battery died. To be continued....

No comments: