Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prayer Request for Our Family

Please have our family in your prayers tonight.

Hope went to immediate care yesterday and the er today. They tested her for strep throat but it came back negative. They think she just has a virus and to give her Motrin and Tylenol. Her fever was up to 104 without medicine. We just gave her a cold bath and some Tylenol and it has gone down.

On the way home from the ER this morning....we called home to Ashley (Dave's cousin who is staying with us) and she said Isaiah said he was cold, felt warm, and fell asleep. Now all of you that know Isaiah, know that he DOES NOT nap!! LOL! His symptoms just seem to be a fever about 103. The Motrin seems to take it down and when it does he eats and plays a little.

Micah...we are praying that he does not get sick. My mom is here taking care of him and bringing him to me when he is hungry. Poor baby I miss him....but we need him to stay healthy.

Dave and I have had very little sleep the past two nights so we are praying that we get just a little tonight.

We are praying a lot and trusting in the Lord. Very thankful it is only a fever, but so sad and tough with little ones. Just praying they are better in the morning. Tomorrow is a new day!

We are so thankful for all the help the Lord has provided us with. My parents to help with the kids and Ashley who will do anything we need. She is so sweet and we will miss her when she goes home. And my husband who stays calm during all the chaos....since I am the one who freaks out! I love him!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I know how you feel. It is awful when your kids are sick. They are in my prayers!!