Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 2010

I cannot believe that today is the last day of July! Where has the time gone?? It is flying by over here.  I am trying to keep up on my blog as much as I can.  My computer broke and I haven't gotten it fixed yet so I have been using Dave's.  I do not usually upload pictures to his computer but I finally did the other day.  

Here are some pictures of the last month. I will hopefully take a bunch over the next couple of days.  We are going camping to Kingdom Bound at Darien Lake.  We are so excited to go.  Not sure how long we will last or how it will all go with a baby but...we plan on having a great time! Stop by or call us if you are going to be there! 


The boys being silly!
Hopey sneaking in the boys picture!
I love Isaiah's smile in this one!
The only pictures I have of Dave's family here....so sorry!  But I do LOVE this one!
So patriotic!
T-ball.  It was ok.  Seriously someone needs to start a sports program for kids 4 and up....where they actually play a game!!
So cute! I love how Hope always tells me what Micah is doing...Mommy...Micah's touching my knee! LOL!
Grandma and Tyler!
My kiddos...they love taking pictures with Micah....but they also love to make silly faces too!
Girls lunch with Ashley and...
Dani!! We had so much fun!! I laughed so hard! Love you girls!
Cousin photo shoot again! I feel I need to do this to keep comparing them.

We thought Tyler looked really small because he kept pulling his legs up. 

Mommy and Micah!! I LOVE him!
Seriously..look at that smile:)
Daddy and Micah!
Continued from above LOL! So we pulled his legs down and now they look about the same length.  I guess next time I should measure their thighs...Micah definitely has him beat!! LOL!

No comments: