Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I can't wait...and yet I can!!

Micah has been miserable! He is 9 months with no teeth but....is cutting 4!! right now!! He has been a grump and I cannot wait until they pop through and I have my happy baby back! He has been waking a lot too at night which makes me so tired again...LOL!

On the other hand..I can wait...because I am still nursing and really not looking forward to 4 little chompers! AHHH!! He hurts enough with just his gums! LOL!

The joys of teething!

1 comment:

Sumner Family Fun said...

wow you are kicking my boonie with pictures! I can't believe it!!! LOL! Sorry about Micah :( And Isaiah's party looks so fun! Makenzie was like we missed Isaiah's Birthday party?!?! I told her we will see you guys soon to celebrate! ;) Everyone looks so cozy and it looks like Fall is there in Buffalo! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you soon! XOXO! AND WHERE IS YOUR BIRTHDAY POST OLD LADY!! ;)