Thursday, January 18, 2007

Do I have the best husband or what?

I bought a crock pot when my mom was out and we cooked a meal in it and it was so yummy. So I finally went out and bought stuff to make terryaki steaks for last nights dinner. It smelled so good all day. But...when I went over to take it out...it burnt all to the sides of the pan and it was just horrible. I was so upset since I had planned this great dinner. So when D came home he was so good about it and just went outside and cooked on the grill for us. Then...he offered to vacuum the entire house...(which is pretty big). He is so good to me! He said vacuuming was his job when he was growing up...and he is really good at it. Thanks Mrs. Socha!! And thank you D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to show our boys this one. They seem to be allergic to working around the house with a willing spirit. It's wonderful that Dave grew up helping and still does. He is a gem, although you are too, Michele and it's so wonderful to see such a loving young couple.

Anonymous said...

actually the crockpot is faulty---so, it was not your fault...anyways---you made up for it tonight with your chicken that you made---thanks sugar---

you the best-d