Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tested!

I am definitely being tested to see how much I can handle...I have not been very patient the last few days.

Please remind me why we are renting???

We are renting a beautiful home and it is very close to where we lived but...we have had such problems since we moved in here and...since it is not our home we cannot just fix them...we need to get approval first!

Yesterday our washing machine broke...could it have come at a worse time...Dave just returned from Hong Kong with so much laundry! So I waited for the repair man to come today. He finally comes and then I have to call to get the charges approved. Well...the landlord decides he is going to buy a new washing machine....So I still have completely soaking wet towels...lots of laundry...and no idea when I am going to have a new washing machine...not to mention that I will have to sit around another day waiting for them to deliver and install it....UGH!

And to make matters worse...I don't even have a car right now so I am trapped!

Sorry to vent...but at least I feel better now and I won't take it out on you! (Sorry D...he had to listen to me complain when he came home for lunch=) I love you!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, the good news is the washer will be here in about 8 hours...i can have clean clothes again---just kidding---michele is the best at taking care of us....

the bad news, our niece hurt her finger--and was in the emergency room...

we hope mommy and isaiah have agreat day..

love,
d

Anonymous said...

you are so cute Michi! I hope Isaiah sleeps better tonight...maybe he was frustrated there were no clean towels...lol! good to talk to you today...can't wait to see you guys!

Carrie said...

At least this whole situation will make you thankful to be able to do laundry again. That's worth the headache!

Anonymous said...

We recently had trouble with our washing machine - the water would not stop. Poor Autumn was going to wash clothes and her and Chris had to hang them up to dry. Chris was able to do the repair but needed 3 parts. When we went to Sears, they had two of the parts and had to order the third. It was on the Tuesday before New Years and we did not get the part until the following Wednesday. I babysit on Wednesdays and always take off over the long breaks from school. This year I was supposed to have off and the mom I babysit for called to double check. Since we were going away for a few days Christmas week and Spencer and Autumn (Spencer especially because Autumn already babysits regularly for this family)don't mind going with me I checked with Spencer and Autumn and decided to babysit. Thank goodness because I had to do laundry while I was there. Hope your machine is running smooth - what a convenience when they are working!