Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

I know it is January 2nd...but we traveled all day yesterday and we are finally home after almost three weeks! We loved seeing and visiting everyone. We went to Buffalo and West Palm Beach to be with family for the holidays because family is what it is all about. We were not able to see everyone but hopefully some people will travel this way and come and stay with us. We are always welcoming visitors. And since I am no longer able to travel (since I am in my third trimester tomorrow!) you will all have to come to California if you want to see us!! (or should I say see Isaiah since Dave and I dont really count anymore!)

So what are everyone's new year resolutions???
My New Years Resolution: To find time to read everyday! (challenging but with the help D I will accomplish this goal!)

I will try and post some pictures later of Isaiah...but since my camera battery went dead at the beginning of our trip...there wont be very many. Hopefully I will get some sent to me via email (Mrs. Socha, Kristine, Kerri, and Dani =)

We did not sleep to much last night and since Isaiah is sleeping right now...I think I am going to nap too! Please comment and let me know that you visited my blog!

Love to all!

5 comments:

Maria LaRoe said...

This is a good idea. I received it! Mike

Isaiah's Tita said...

Hey, this is great! Yes, I will email you all my pictures so you can share.

david said...

"you fill the gaps"--Rocky Balboa


I love you,
d

Carrie said...

Hi Michele,
Welcome to the blog neighborhood! I will link your blog on mine!!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michele. It is always great to hear from you. I am new at this so Autumn is helping me. It is late but I forgot to ask for her help yesterday. I'm so glad that things went better with the new doctor and I hope Isaiah is feeling better (and doesn't share with you). Congratulations on selling your condo. Keep me posted on the baby and move - you know where I am praying for you to move?!? Dave is blessed, too.