Monday, January 8, 2007

We are finally home!

After being gone so long I feel like I have been running around trying to catch up on everything here. The groceries, banking, errands....it has been nonstop. Plus with Isaiah being sick and not sleeping well...we have been kind of tired. BUT after yesterday...we finally feel at home.

We had our normal Sunday outing like we usually do when we are in town...and it was so nice yesterday. We always spend the day down in Santa Moinca. We go to the same restaurant and stores and then attend the youth mass at our church St. Monica's. It was so nice to see everyone. We were greeted by so many friends that we hadn't seen and got to catch up with a few of them. We also had a chance to talk to Monsignor and catch up with him as well. It was so nice to feel so welcome at our church. And of course Isaiah loves the youth mass. He is always dancing to the music and making silly faces and waving to the people around him. He brings a smile to so many people...what a blessing he is!

We love our church...they have amazing music and the best preaching! That is one thing we will miss when we eventually move. It is so hard to find a good church where you just feel at home.

Scary moment yesterday....as we were walking from the parking garage to lunch, I was carrying Isaiah since we just woke him up from his nap...and I tripped! It was so scary...I though I was going to fall, but at the last second I grabbed onto D and he saved me. My stomach and back hurt a little yesterday...but i am feeling great today...thank God! There were some people passing by when it happened and just continued on walking....I guess we are truely home. That is one thing I wont miss! haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had read your initial blog and got confused when I went to comment and was in a rush. I finally got back and caught up and was glad you gave instructions to the technically challenged on how to comment. I loved reading your stories and seeing your pictures. The bathtub story is so sad and so easy to happen. I will pray for your friends. That is so devastating. If your mom is still there say hi for me.