Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Well not exactly as planned

After writing yesterday's post...everything changed. Dave is on his way to Hong Kong and my mom is on her way here. Haha! Tell God your plans and everything changes!

I am glad that Dave is going to Hong Kong. He has not been there in almost 3 years...since we went together for a wedding. We did try and go another time, but on the way there he ate sushi on the plane and ended up with food poisoning! It was not fun! I wish I could have gone with him, but with the 15 hour time change, Isaiah, and being 6 1/2 months pregnant...I didnt think it was a good time to go...Maybe again someday!

My mom...who is such a blessing to us...is on her way out here. I am so glad that she is retired and is so flexible to find out yesterday that she was coming out today. She is such a help! It is just nice to have another person around...especially all day just to talk to. Plus Isaiah will love seeing her again! Not to mention that I have a shopping partner! Yeah!

Feel free to call and check in on us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for Dave, too.