Thursday, February 22, 2007

Baby Socha #2

Here are some pictures of our ultrasound yesterday. The top one is 3D and you can see the baby's face. The bottom one is a profile of the baby. You can see the eyes, nose and the baby's mouth is open. Hopefully you are able to make out what everything is...it is a little dark.

We also went to the doctor today and everything is great. So whenever I deliver I get to go to the hospital right down the street. Yeah! How relieving.

I will be going to see him every week so I will keep you all posted. But I did gain weight this past week and the baby is a good size so...we are now just waiting for Baby Socha #2 to arrive!

3 comments:

Kate said...

How amazing to see your sweet baby's face! Sam says "Hi" to Isaiah - we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

what a blessing---and a relief...thanks for everyone's prayers...the power is amazing..

we can't wait for our little baby--boy or girl---

love

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything is going well. I know you must be so relieved and happy. I'll keep praying.