Thursday, February 22, 2007

Super Dad!

D is amazing! Last night Isaiah hardly slept and would not sleep in his crib. Dave had him downstairs all night and they slept on the living room floor. (We did not bring him in our bed because we do not want to have to break that habit all over again.) I offered to help but he told me to go and sleep and get some rest. He is the sweetest! (Plus he said he loved sleeping next to Isaiah again...he misses him in our bed.)

We are all a little tired today and will be taking naps soon!

Hopefully Isaiah will be better tonight. I just wish I knew what was wrong with him. He seems fine during most of the day...except when he is tired or frustrated and he throws his little tantrums. But he is not eating like he usually does and not sleeping well at night. I know our excuse is his is teething...but I am not sure if he is. But we have his 15 month check-up on Monday so we can ask lots of questions then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

being a stay at home mom...toughest job on the planet...period
love,
d