Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Proud Owners

I forgot to mention....that we are now proud owners of a Honda Odyssey Minivan....

I always said I did not want to drive a minivan...but they are so convenient and practical with little ones...Isaiah loves it already!

Plus the one we bought has so many little gadgets and does so many things....I will be learning about it for awhile.

It just makes sense for us when we will have 2 in carseats and so many visitors...that we need all the extra seating...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice car mich! i love it! I am so glad the baby is doing great! I know everything is going to be fine! I will pray the baby stays under 9lbs...please Lord! Give the boys xoxo's for me! :)

Anonymous said...

my mini-van mama!--she's hot in that van!

Anonymous said...

Nice choice for a van..we have really enjoyed our Odyssey. It is great for day to day travel, over the road travel and for guests. ENJOY!!!!!