Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ultrasound

Well, we went today for an ultrasound and found out a bunch of things.

First the baby is doing great, is healthy, and has a good heart!!! Thank God!!!

We got a good 3D picutre of the baby...which I will post later...D has to take it to his office and scan it first for me and then I will post it.

The baby is measuring a little bigger...which is good if the baby comes early....but I guess the baby has a big head...great! Ha ha!

We also found out that the baby weighs about 6lbs 3 oz...plus or minus 1lb....so the baby could be between 5lbs 3oz and 7lbs 3oz....so if I go full term the baby has about 2 1/2 more pounds to gain....so the biggest could be 9lbs 8oz....that's a big baby....let's hope for 8lbs 8oz....right around the size of Isaiah who was 8lbs 12oz....

I go to see my doctor tomorrow morning and will find out more from him. But at least my mind is at ease now and I have 1 more week until I reach the 36 week mark! Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a blessing that it looks like all is ok...we really appreciate all the prayers from everyone...isaiah is a handful...he has been full of new found energy since he is walking...not that he was lacking before that.... i am relieved that it looks like all is ok (God's willing)