Monday, February 19, 2007

Isn't Family the Best

I have to say that taking it easy and not being able to carry Isaiah around is hard. D was such a huge help over the weekend. He pratically did everything...it was great! It is hard for me to sit still and to not hold Isaiah during church or out to dinner. But I have to do it!

So, since D is at work during the week and my mom had to go home...I have new help coming. My lower back has been sore the past few days so I need help during the days. D and I worked it out so that he is here until 9 and then tries to be home around 4. Mrs. Socha will be helping Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week in the afternoons...after Isaiah's nap...until D gets home from work. Then she is off to Florida to spend Grandparents day with Cade and Camryn...how fun!

So...my sister Kristine is coming out all next week! I am so excited...she has never been to California (too bad I can't take her everywhere)...but she is so good with Isaiah! Plus she hasn't seen him in awhile. It will be so much fun! She will leave when I am 36 1/2 weeks pregnant...so I should be fine until the baby arrives. And if I do need more help after that...my sister-in-law, Dani, said she would come down too. Do I have the best family or what??

My doctor just wants me to make it until 36 weeks....so hopefully I will. I have an ultrasound and doctor's appointment at the end of the week..so I will keep you posted on what I find out.

I hope to hold out until then too because if I go before that I have to go to a hospital about 25 minutes away instead of the one right down the street. And I would feel better being at the one close to us so D can go home and check on Isaiah...we have never left him at night...so it will be an experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of your helpers and wonderful hubby. It's good to know that some people do follow doctor's orders. How great that Kristine will be visiting. Be sure to tell her "hi" give her a hug from me. I can remember when I was visiting Buffalo when she was born. Keep up the good work and enjoy your company. Hey, a positive may be that Isaiah will adjust to your not picking him up and holding him as much and that may be an easier adjustment once baby Socha arrives. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

you really learn to appreciate how easy a 9-5 job is compared to stay at home moms....helping michele has been challenging..but, i wouldn't trade it for anything..isaiah is unbelievable...not to mention my wife--she is terrific!