Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Great Movie

D and I actually went to a movie today. My mom watched Isaiah (well he was sleeping for most of it but she still watched him!)

We went to see "The Ulimate Gift." What a great movie! It was really good and we reccommend seeing it. It had such a good lesson in it.

We were excited just to go out and see a movie....I know the last time we went to the theatre was at Christmas time when we saw The Nativity Story (which also was a great movie).

We hope to also get to see Amazing Grace this weekend. We have heard great things about this movie as well. We need to take advantage of seeing as many movies as we can since who knows when we will get to a theatre after the new little one is born.

Isaiah is climbing all over me...so I have to let him listen to some music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time off from the I-man duty. Quick update from my Redneck calander: "You might be a Redneck if... Your Wedding pictures have a propane tank in the background." After further review I don't think I can even see the generators! Wow, that was really close call!

Anonymous said...

I love when folks share good movies. We haven't had a chance to watch Facing the Giant yet, but one morning I ran into a friend in the grocery store and she also said it was wonderful. She also recommended a few others (we haven't watched these yet either): Hometown Legends, Billy Graham - Mountain Club, The Counte of Monte Cristo, and One Night with the King (Esther). If my memory serves me right, I think she said her children loved the last one. I'll let you know if we find them and watch them how they are. If you beat us to it, let me know.