Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Little Ones

On January 4th I listed friends of ours who are expecting this year. Here are some updates:

My cousin Judy had a baby girl, Mai Frances...and Tracey had a little boy yesterday Leo Anthony.

I am the next one due so we will see what I have. (I go back and forth...who knows! Ha ha!)

My friend Sara is due April 29th. Then there are a bunch of people due in July....Jill~July 10th, Carrie and Jen~July 22nd.

I also found out recently that our friends Dr. Brian and Karen are expecting their first on August 10th!! How exciting! Dr. Brian is actually a pediatrician at Val Peds where Isaiah goes. We both go to church at St. Monica's and have become friends through church. They are such a sweet couple.

I also found out another couple is pregnant...but it is very early for them to tell anyone so please pray for them and I will tell you when I can!!

How exciting for all these new little ones to come into this world!! Isaiah will have so many new friends!! Ha ha!

Please keep all these women and their babies in your prayers!! Thank you!! I will give you more updates as they come!!

No comments: