Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Without a Word

Last night D took care of Isaiah all night. He woke up at 12:30, 3:30 and finally 5:30. D slept in his room with him all night. Poor Isaiah had a tummy ache!

When Isaiah woke up at 12:30 D went in and gave him some juice and rocked him to sleep. Then he must have stayed with him all night because every time I rolled over he was not there. He didn't even complain once or ask me for help. He just took care of him and helped him sleep.

I am not writing this to hear what a great husband I have (I already know that!)....I am writing this so when I look back on these entries I am reminded of the love, respect and communication we have...even with the lack of sleep. D just realizes how exhausted I have been lately and how I have not been sleeping well at night. He is so understanding and I love him more and more every day. I realize how blessed I am and I hope D knows how much I appreciate and love him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and last night...before I read this blog..michele did the same...and then i asked her to take isaiah this am for a little while...i am a lucky guy (meaning God luck...of course)

thanks b!
love