Friday, March 2, 2007

Patience

I thought I had a lot of patience but...I have never been stuck in traffic in California. And there really is nothing that you can do but sit there.

We took my sister down to Santa Monica to see the beach and shop on Third Street Promenade. We left around 4pm and it took us 40 minutes to drive about 8 miles.

We decided to stop and eat at Cheesecake Factory and wait out the traffic. I am so glad that we did. The ride home was still longer than usual but...at least we were moving. I am so happy that we also brought a DVD with us for Isaiah. He was so good the entire time. It was funny to see him watch Hi-5 in the car...he was in shock like how did they get in my car?? Ha ha! Plus he stayed awake the whole car ride so that I could give him his medicine when we got home. He is such a sweetie!

My sister Kristine's trip ends tomorrow...we are so sad to see her go. I wish I could have shown her more of California since she has never been here but...maybe next time. We had such a great time and Isaiah will miss her so much!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Very funny about Isaiah and the Hi-5 DVD. It is great to have family around...Aunt Kathy & Uncle Sig arrived last night and will be leaving today around 11:00 for their cruise.

Anonymous said...

yes, patience was the key for that day!love