Monday, March 5, 2007

Relief

I feel a great weight off my shoulders tonight. I am not due for 3 more weeks but you never know when I could go into labor. This weekend was a little stressful for me and we prayed that I would not go into labor since no one would be around to take care of Isaiah.

My sister left on Saturday afternoon and since then I worried about it. Mr. and Mrs. Socha went to Hawaii for the weekend (we are jealous!!), our friend Jill has been sick, our friends Mike and Maria cannot have dairy in the house (which is most of Isaiah's diet), and Randy and Rachael were down in Anaheim for a Christian trade show. So...I had no idea who we would leave Isaiah with.

My mom would hop on a plane in a second but...that is still at least 6 hours of traveling. Dani would do the same but that would still be a couple hours and...she would have two little ones to take care of.

But now all of that worrying is behind me. I trust that we would have found someone if I really did go into labor but now I dont have to. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would take care of Isaiah...however we are far away also. Glad you don't have to worry about this and the little guy anymore.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until the new little Socha arrives! He/she/he (I'm feeling boy) is already so loved!