Thursday, March 8, 2007

Updates

Isaiah and I both went to the doctor today. Here's what we found out:

The baby has dropped but I am not dilated at all. So....I will probably go to my due date. Everything else looks good though. We just have to wait. And now I am so tired during the day....and I toss and turn all night long! Yuck! But it will all change very soon....I am sure I will still be tired though...ha ha!

Isaiah's ear infection is gone completely on one side and the other still has a little fluid in it but....he should be fine and should clear up on its own. He had two shots today since we were a little behind on shots. He cried for the second one...the one that really stings I guess but...only for a couple seconds and then we gave him some milk and he was all better! Yeah! Of course I cant watch and D has to hold his arms down but he was pretty good about it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So happy to hear you are both doing good. Take a nap when Isaiah naps I started doing that when I was pregnant with camryn and I kept it up until she was probably two years old. You will need the energy believe me!

Anonymous said...

Is Isaiah's one ear ompletely better now?