Friday, March 23, 2007

Prayer Request

Without being too specific and telling too many details (since I dont know who reads this)....please pray for D and his company.

If I was not due any day....D would be on a plane to Hong Kong right now to fix a problem he is having with a vendor and an order. It hopefully will get done through phone calls and emails....but I know he would feel much better going over there himself to fix the problem.

I am sure he will be on a plane shortly after the baby is born....but we completely understand! =)

Speaking of the baby...I did start to have some Braxton Hicks contractions last night and a couple this morning....so hopefully something will be starting soon!!! (I never had those with Isaiah but hopefully labor will happen by itself!)

Some days I am so anxious and just want to have the baby right away...other days I am very content and patient. I think it is when I think about labor that I can wait another day....haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always thinking about her family--thanks for the prayer request...

now lets have a baby!
love

Anonymous said...

Eventhough I am late on the reply, I did pray for Dave. He is such a trooper, too!