Thursday, April 5, 2007

Grandpa Joe's Visit

My dad...AKA Grandpa Joe....just left yesterday after being here for a week. He came at just the right time. He was more help than he knows. It was great to have an extra person to help while we adjusted the first week...especially since I was not supposed to be doing a lot. He was Isaiah's playmate all week...and Isaiah LOVED it! Here are some pictures of us together and Grandpa Joe and Isaiah playing!


Isaiah and Grandpa Joe's tower! Isaiah loves to build and is getting really good at it all by himself!

Isaiah passed out after playing all day....he would not wake up to anything!
Our first outing out to Target today! I just caught a smile....how cute! It went pretty well....Hope slept through the whole thing and Isaiah actually stayed in the stroller. It was a little crazy trying to use the stroller for the first time....that thing is pretty heavy...I should have some good arm muscles soon from lifting that thing...Ha ha!
I know it looks like Hope is in the background....I was trying to hold Isaiah still for a picture...he was not happy about getting his picture taken.
Isaiah, Grandma, and Hope getting ready to go out!
This was from the other day when we gave Hope her first sponge bath....I can't wait until her cord falls off to give her a real bath!
Doesn't she look so peaceful sleeping??

Sorry for so many pictures but this is the only way that I am sending pictures so that I dont have to send them more than once =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, you are doing so well keeping us informed. I check at daily for any updates. She is beautiful...the whole family is. I didn't expect for you to send so many and let us know about each one. It was great. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Never to many pictures. Enjoyed them and looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you guys!!! Hope is BEAUTIFUL! :)

Anonymous said...

my father and law and i had bonding moments...i am pretty sure i am going to get a picture on his desk....haha

we had fun...it is great being with macgiver..you never have to worrry about breaking anything..

isaiah is getting to be a nice big brother..he kissed his sister repeatedly today....

my wife doesn't even look like she was pregnant....

and grandma is taking nice care of all of us...

i am blessed to have such a family.
love

Anonymous said...

I am glad I finally figured out this blog thing, I will have to get Tia to do this for us--

Great pictures, we are glad everyone is doing well--hope we get to meet your Dad sometime. Next year we will have to plan a family camp!

I am looking for a really small Splash shirt for Hope--have to keep it in the family.

I like the bible name that is not a a bible name--but we have Tatiana Faith and Talia Grace, so....

Anonymous said...

Dave, some comments from the staff at Blvd Mall: "It took the Governor of California to help get him onto the GM's desk at Boulevard Mall." - "Good thing Dave's not on the end of the picture, he might not have lasted through the editing"
"Sharpe guy, he puts beautiful women on each end of the shot just to insure making the picture"
"I'll bet he uses Hope for the next picture"
"Is Grandma holding a beer?"
Wow Tuff crowd! Well,congratulations on your achievement, I know it's a honor because I've been here 24 years and haven't made it yet! G-Pa

Anonymous said...

hey momma michele!! sorry it has taken me soo long to comment -Hope is beautiful! Both kids are gorgeous,I cant wait to meet her and see Issiah again!!