Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a blessed Easter Sunday.

Our Easter morning was very hectic. I was up at 5:30am...since Hope woke up to eat and I stayed up. We had to leave our house at 8am to go down to Santa Monica for 9:30 mass. We had to leave early since there were 3 masses going on at the same time.

We did get everyone ready and out the door at 8am (good thing I got things organized last night or we would have never been on time!) And good thing Grandma is here to help get everyone ready too....an extra set of hands is always nice! Mr. and Mrs. Socha also came with us.

When we arrived at church...the line was sooo long with people waiting to get in. So we decided to go to the mass in the gym. It was a great decision since there were a lot of kids there and it was probably more noisy than in the church. Isaiah was an angel thoughout the entire mass. I think it was something different...not to mention the amazing music and lots of it. He loves music! Hope slept through the whole noisy mass! I guess she is used to noise from her brother!

Then we went out to lunch....we used to go to this place on 3rd street all the time but havent been there in awhile since Isaiah's new naptime. We called on the way there and they were dead. We were lucky! Every other place I am sure was packed. We had a great brunch and then headed home.

Mr. and Mrs. Socha came back over later on today to have Easter dinner. Mrs. Socha prepared the whole dinner....well D did too. I didn't do anything! It was nice and the food was delicious!

We are all exhausted...especially Isaiah who only napped about 45 minutes today...Poor little guy. D is putting him to bed right now.

I was going to post pictures of our Easter....but you will all have to wait since I decided to use them for Hope's birth announcements. You should be getting them next week. I had to threaten Mrs. Socha not to send any pictures to anyone! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter, spending it with those you love! Will be looking for the announcment.

Anonymous said...

isaiah was the man at Church...hardly any fussing...other than him being like the roadrunner when you put him down! beep beep!

my wife says she didn't do anything for Easter..but, of course she did....and I appreciate it...

love