Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Please Pray

I should have wrote this entry sooner but didn't think about it.

Tomorrow morning we are going to the doctor for Hope's two week check up. (I can't believe she is already two weeks old!) Anyway...she is a very good baby however....I haven't been getting too much sleep at night. Every time she eats...she burps a lot but....when I finally lay her down you can hear her start to choke and I have to pick her up and she gets milk coming out her mouth and nose. During the day is not so bad because I can hear her right away or I can hold her in an upright position for awhile after she eats. But at night when I am half asleep or exhausted...and I hear her choke...it is so scary that I jump up and grab her. I keep wondering if I am not going to hear her....it is horrible.

D thinks I should let her sleep on her stomach but I am afraid to since the whole SIDS scare (although I do put her on her side).

So...tomorrow we go to the doctor and I am praying that she doesn't have acid reflux like her cousin Makenzie (although she already outgrew it). So please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow morning. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: