Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hope Therese was Baptized Today

Today Hope was baptized in Santa Monica at our church St. Monica's. Monsignor baptized her. My mom is her godmother and Randy is her godfather. It was a small baptism, but it was very nice and personal. Aunt Dani and Makenzie came down for the day. It was so great to have them there.

Here are some pictures of everyone. Wish you all could have been there! We all went out to lunch after at Cafe Montana and then we came back to our house for cake. What a busy day...we are all exhausted!






4 comments:

Carrie said...

God Bless Hope! Thanks for the pictures I checked first thing this morning to see if you had posted yet. She is beautiful and I like the greasy hair look on her!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave & Michele, well I have finally been able to read blogs & feel in the loop! I can't believe all that's been going on out there but seems like everyones prayers are helping & things are getting better for all of you.
Baby Hope is so beautiful& of course Isaiah is just the cutest. I know what a huge help your mom is but don't ya think it's time to send her back? I miss her lots!!
I hope the hurtles of parenthood calm down and give you all a breather.
Thanks to God for your beautiful family. May He keep you all safe & healthy.
Love & Happiness ~Aunt Josie~

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I can't believe that Hope is already one month old. Hope you all get some rest. Thanks for the pictures. How is the diet going? Were you able to have any of the cake?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Hope is so precious and Isaiah is "the man" as our boys would say. We are so happy for you guys...I'm glad to here things are getting better for Hope.You're such a wonderful mother Michele...I know how busy your days can be...just keep your eyes on the Lord and He will get you through those "crazy days"! We miss and Love you all!Your always in our thoughts and prayers..Please let Dave's mom know she's always in our prayers. God Bless... and give Dave and the kids a Big Hug from us!!Lots of Love~Kristina,Joey,and family