Friday, April 27, 2007

Shopping Trip

My favorite children's store just opened today in our mall here in Valencia. So of course I had to go....especially since my Mom was here and I dont think I will be out shopping by myself for awhile.

So we were there a few minutes before it opened and I honestly could have bought the whole store but had to remind myself that Isaiah and Hope have a lot aleady....and I will be shopping again soon.

AND the best part....eventually when we move somewhere and this store is not near us....they are finally going to have an online store in the USA...yeah!

Click here to check out the store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day, especially having your mom with you. I was wondering which coast she was on..ha! ha! Tell her that I said "Hello". I know what a big help she is and what fun you all are having. I'm jealous!