Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Diet

So I thought that I would not be able to eat hardly anything when I was told to cut milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, and peanuts. You would not believe how many things have soy in them.

However....I have found that some of the foods that I already eat were ok and I found some more that I like. I also tried rice milk....and it is pretty good...the chocolate one of course...I havent tried the vanilla yet. But I can eat cookies, bread, meats, fruits, coffee (no cream of course) cereal (no milk....unless i like it with rice milk when I try it), vegtables and pasta. I just cannot eat out at a restaurant since I do not know what they marinate their meat in. So it is not really as bad as I thought it was going to be.

And I do have to say that I see an improvement in Hope already. When she is awake....she is actually happy and not fussing all the time. She is spitting up a lot more but that is because we switched her medicine.....and the first day she projectile vomited 4 times....it was horrible. But the medicine will take 2 weeks to fully kick in. So just pray that each day she gets better and better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found some edible food. You are being such a trooper about it all and that is half the battle! I continue to pray for Hope and for all of you.