Friday, April 20, 2007

Prayer Request for Mrs. Socha (my mother-in-law)

What a week. They always say that bad things always happen in 3's. Well here are our 3 for the week.
1. Hope is diagonsed with acid reflux,
2. Isaiah has an allergic reaction to nuts and
3. My mother-in-law has been diagonsed with early stages of breast cancer.

Dave sent this email today to family and friends and I am asking for all of your prayers as well.

Friends and family in Christ,

This is an e-mail that I had hoped I would not have to send...However, we must believe that everything works together for God's glory.
I would implore you to pray and storm heaven for my mom.(Jeanette) She was diagnosed with early stage Breast Cancer. They won't know for sure until the surgery, but, that is the diagnoses for now.
I would ask that you pray for my mom to have a leading of the Holy Spirit on which treatment is best. I would also ask that you pray for healing and strength.
Most of you know my mom, and feel free to contact her with encouraging words, prayers, etc...
As believers, this is the most important thing we can do for her--PRAYER!

Thank-you so much,
Love in the Lord,
D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray for Jeanette and for the family to have strength in helping her and each other through this challenging time. God bless.

Anonymous said...

You have had a scary week. We will pray Hope outgrows acid reflux soon. We know all about peanut allergies from Sig and that can be scary. We will be praying for Jeanette to be strong and for a good outcome after her upcoming surgery. Those are words we all fear so I know how scared your family is for her.